Lambley Primary School benefit from a before and after school club run by JPAC who hire the Village Hall, attached to the school and provide a childcare service at the beginning and end of the day.
JPAC Ltd are professional childcare providers and have operated in Nottinghamshire for over 13 years. JPAC is regulated by OFSTED and provides both before and after school care for pupils of Lambley Primary School, taking pupils from Reception Year through to Year 6. In addition to this, the Holiday Club is open to all pupils from the school.
Ryan Robertson is the Managing Director of JPAC Ltd. and is supported by Diane and James Proudfoot. They have managed After School Clubs in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Yorkshire for over 20 years and deliver peace of mind to parents by offering reliable, affordable and quality out of school childcare.
The team at JPac want you to know…
We provide fantastic quality of childcare offering exceptional experiences for children. We ensure that children have fun through stimulating activities, and provide a safe and secure environment for them.
All our activities are child centred, allowing the children to choose the activity that they would prefer to undertake. We are fully Ofsted registered, with all staff DBS checked and qualified in childcare, paediatric first aid and safeguarding children. Our qualified supervision is at a ratio of at least 1:8 at all times.
The benefits for your child:
- Friendship – After a day’s work at school children have the opportunity to play and socialise within a familiar, safe environment.
- Play – Each night a range of sporting and creative activities will be on offer for your child. If they prefer, however they can take advantage of our quiet area.
- Enjoyment – We aim to create a happy and friendly environment where children can relax and enjoy themselves, this is not an extension of the academic day.
- Security – The staff will be the same people, from our team, each day. The children will know them and feel secure in an environment they know well.
Summer Holiday activities included;
- Art and Craft activities, Bouncy Castle, Park & Picnic days, Bike and Scooter days and Super Soaker days.
- Visits to the Cinema, Carlton Fire station, Gedling Park and Ten Pin Bowling.
- We also had visits from Notts Athletics Club, British Cycling Coach Steve Crossland
Session times and pricing:
Breakfast club 7.30am-9.00am (£6.65).
After School club 3.00pm-6.00pm (£10.00).
Holiday Club costs are £29.00 for a full day (7.45am to 6.00pm) and £16.50 for a half day (5 hours used at your leisure).
To register your child for the club, please visit our website and create an online account now. We want your child to have a fantastic, fun filled time at our breakfast, after school and holiday clubs, ensuring that they will return time after time.
More information is available on their website JPAC