At Lambley Primary School, we have a PAN which is currently set at 30 for our current intake. This means that we have 30 school places available in our reception class this year.
If your child is due to start school in September 2023, the application window will open in November 2022. You can follow this link to complete your online application.
In the event of over-subscription, Nottinghamshire Admissions team use the following set of criteria:
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or linked junior/primary school
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school
- Children who live outside the catchment area
For further information about the Nottinghamshire Admissions criteria please see the documents below.