At Lambley Primary School, we have a PAN of 22. this means that we have 22 school places available in our reception class each year. If your child is due to start school in September 2018, the application window will open in November 2017. You can follow this link to complete your online application.
In the event of oversubsription, Nottinghamshire Admissions team follow the following set of criteria:
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or linked junior/primary school
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school
- Children who live outside the catchment area
For further information about the Nottinghamshire Admissions criteria for September 2018, please follow this link.
There is a consultation looking at the possibility of increasing the pan from 22 to 25 in September 2019. We will provide an update on this in due course.